Consulting • Auditing • Training
A Veteran-Owned small business with over 27 years of service to industries throughout the US, Canada and Mexico. Eagle Group® is ISO 9001:2015 registered by NSF-ISR, and a qualified VA VetBiz and NVBDC veteran owned business. We support all ISO based standards and offer both remote and hands-on consulting solutions to develop and implement value-added support to your management systems. We provide on-site supplier audits, as well as ISO and compliance based audits, using your systems for IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, ISO 45001. ISO 50001 and others. With over 40 training courses to support all level employees, we can meet your requirements using your systems with remote and in-person options.
- Gap Analysis … a review of your operation to determine areas of strength and weakness in relation to the Standard requirements.
- Internal Auditor Consulting … the Eagle Group® Consultant will mentor your Internal Auditors through the auditor process.
- Documentation Development … we use your existing systems where appropriate and work with you to develop documentation using our Quick Start System.
- Implementation Guidance … Eagle Group® experts guide your team through the implementation process for a Management System.
“A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do
well and to help those who are doing well to do even better.”
– Jim Rohn
- Management System Audits … the Internal Audit ensures compliance with the requirements; the Gap Audit determines strength and weakness in your operation to the Standards; the Final Review Audit assesses your documented Management System against each element of the Standard.
- Product Audit … Eagle Group® conducts audits for clients to verify that Customers / 3rd Party Tollers / Formulators / Suppliers are in compliance with agreed-to requirements.
- Compliance Audit … we assist you with your “commitment to compliance” and help you by conducting your periodic evaluation.
- Supplier Audit … a cost-effective solution for qualification and ongoing performance reviews of your supply chain.
the Eagle Group® edge … our Internal Audits, the most requested service to ensure your Management System requirements are in place and fully maintained.
- Core Tools Workshop … includes training in APQP, Control Plan, AIAG VDA 6.3 FMEA, MSA, Process Flowcharting, PPAP, SPC, and 8-D.
- Implementation Workshop … guidance to implement a Management System.
- Management System Internal Auditor Workshop … Eagle Group® provides an introduction to the appropriate Standard(s), along with a lecture portion to develop a working knowledge of the practices, roles and responsibilities of an auditor.
- Transition Workshop … Eagle Group® assists developing the communication skills, team participation, leadership skills, and attitudes necessary to facilitate transition to the Standards as revisions are released.
“Education is not success but it is to help us succeed.”
— T. B. Joshua
Trade Adjustment Assistance for Firms (TAAF) … the only federal program specifically designed to help American manufacturers that have been hurt by foreign competition. TAACs are a network of eleven regional, non-profit organizations that manage the TAAF program. Eagle Group® can assist our clients with access to programs through the TAAC network.
Are your resources stretched to the limit? … get relief with Eagle Group® support. We can help manage and improve your business and operational requirements with solutions for Quality, Environmental, Health, Safety & Security Management Systems and others. Put our dedicated professionals and years of practical experience to work for you. Unburden your Team with Eagle Group® support, and focus on your business, not Management System maintenance activities.
At Eagle Group® our clients always come first!
Our goal is a completely satisfied client!
We strive to do things right!
the first time – on time – every time