Consulting – Auditing – Training
- Gap Analysis … a review of your operation to determine areas of strength and weakness in relation to the Standard requirements.
- Internal Auditor Consulting … the Eagle Group® Consultant will mentor your Internal Auditors through the auditor process.
- Documentation Development … we use your existing systems where appropriate and work with you to develop documentation using our Quick Start System.
- Implementation Guidance … Eagle Group® experts guide your team through the implementation process for a Management System.
- Management System Audits
- Internal Audit … have the confidence you comply with the audit requirements prior to your ongoing Registrar surveillance audits.
- Gap Audit … Eagle Group® experts analyze your operation to determine areas of strength and weakness in relation to the Standard requirements.
- Final Review Audit … we visit your facility to assess your documented Management System against each element of the Standard.
- Product Audit … Eagle Group® conducts audits for clients to verify that Customers / 3rd Party Tollers / Formulators / Suppliers are in compliance with agreed-to requirements.
- Compliance Audit … we assist you with your “commitment to compliance” and help you by conducting your periodic evaluation.
- Supplier Audit … a cost-effective solution for qualification and ongoing performance reviews of your supply chain.
- Core Tools Workshop … includes training in APQP, Control Plan, AIAG VDA 6.3 FMEA, MSA, Process Flowcharting, PPAP, SPC, and 8-D.
- Implementation Workshop … guidance to implement a Management System.
- Management System Auditor Workshop … Eagle Group® provides an introduction to the appropriate Standard(s), along with a lecture portion to develop a working knowledge of the practices, roles and responsibilities of an auditor.
- Transition Workshop … Eagle Group® assists developing the communication skills, team participation, leadership skills, and attitudes necessary to facilitate transition to the Standards as revisions are released.
Get the Eagle Group® Edge and have the confidence knowing your Management System requirements are in place and fully maintained. Eagle Group® plans and completes your Internal Audit. We address corrective actions and facilitate Management Review meeting requirements. We will reduce the in-house burden on your team, while keeping the Management System ready for your 3rd party Registration audits.
Trade Adjustment Assistance for Firms (TAAF) … the only federal program specifically designed to help American manufacturers that have been hurt by foreign competition. TAACs are a network of eleven regional, non-profit organizations that manage the TAAF program. Eagle Group® can assist our clients with access to programs through the TAAC network.
Resources stretched to the limit? … take the load off your Team with Eagle Group® support. We can help manage and improve your business and operational requirements with our solutions for Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, Health, Safety & Security Management Systems and others. Put our dedicated professionals and years of practical experience to work for you. Take the load off your Team and focus on what matters the most, the business, not Management System maintenance activities.
- ACC Responsible Care Management System® – addresses Environmental, Health, Safety & Security in Chemical and Petrochemical industries … RCMS2019 & RC14001:2015
- Aerospace industry manufacturing requirements … AS9100D & AS9120B
- Automotive Standards including Core Tools … IATF 16949:2016
- Business, Quality, Environmental, and Manufacturing solutions … ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & others
- Information Security Management Systems … ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Laboratories – calibration/testing with a common standard and third party accreditation … ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Medical Devices – an international Standard for medical device suppliers … ISO 13485:2016
- Medical Laboratories – particular requirements for quality and competence use … ISO 15189:2012
- Occupational Health and Safety … ISO 45001:2018direct
- Pipeline Safety Management System … ANSI/API RP 1173:2015
- Risk Based Performance Standards/Compliance … CFATS /ITAR/Prop 65/SVA
- We offer standard & customized training: more info