Eagle Group® Auditing
Eagle Group® Auditing ensures your Management Systems work for you !
Eagle Group® Audits will drive improvements to your Management Systems Audits, Product Audits, Supplier Audits, Compliance and Other Audits; and, help you discover and address non-conformances to the Standards. Our Management System Audits will give you confidence you are ready for the Registrar Audit.
˂˂ Management System Audits ˃˃
Contract Management System Audit – Internal/Maintenance Audit … hire Eagle Group® to conduct your Management Systems Internal Audit. Have confidence you comply with the audit requirements prior to your Registrar audit. Nobody likes surprises, we will make sure you know what to expect with our outline-scope of Internal Audit cycle activities.
the Eagle Group® edge …
- Save 30% to 50% on your Internal Auditor system requirements.
- Keep your team focused on essential business requirements, not Management System maintenance activities.
- Increase value to your business with our expert input and Management System solutions.
- Have confidence your Management System conforms to the requirements.
- Save on training costs.
- We plan and complete your Internal Audit, including documentation audits.
- Work with your Audit Schedule; or select elements of the Standard, and use your procedures to confirm all elements are audited.
- Use your documented system forms to address non-conformances and observations.
- Conduct a closing meeting to address the findings and review actions necessary to ensure timely closure of the audit.
The assigned consultant will conduct:
- Opening Meeting – explanation of activities to management team and key personnel.
- System Evaluation Assessment – analyze your operation to determine areas of strength and weakness in relation to the Standard requirements. We will identify key business processes, as well as determine the scope of registration to ensure proper application of the Standard.
- Conduct Management Debriefing – meet with your management team and key personnel to review the existing system shortcomings and recommendations for corrective actions. We will verbally review the projected time-phased implementation plan.
- Written Report – prepare a detailed report identifying non-conformances, listing recommendations, corrective actions, pertinent observations and a time phased implementation plan, and we will address how to streamline the common elements of documentation.
Final Review Audits
Eagle Group® visits your facility to assess your documented Management System against each element of the Standard, and confirm each “shall statement” of the Standard has been addressed. Then, we use your Corrective Action System to raise non-conformances and provide recommendations for the implementation of corrective actions, prior to registration.
˂˂ Product Audits ˃˃
Eagle Group® conducts audits for clients to verify that Customers / 3rd Party Tollers / Formulators / Suppliers are in compliance with agreed-to requirements. These audits are often employed to meet Responsible Care® type Management Systems requirements. After the audit, a confidential summary report will be produced to your specifications; and If requested, we will provide additional services such as ranking of the organization.
˂˂ Supplier Audits ˃˃
Many Management Systems require qualification and ongoing performance reviews of your supply chain. Get the value-added solution with an Eagle Group® audit of your critical suppliers.
Automotive Management Systems – IATF 16949 requires you to develop your suppliers to the IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 requirements. Most of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and their Tier One suppliers allow you to audit these suppliers in lieu of requiring them to be registered.
Note: There are a few OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers that may not allow you to subcontract these audits (such as Chrysler).
Environmental and Responsible Management Systems – some Management Systems such as Responsible Care® require the supply chain to act in a responsible manner. The American Chemistry Council’s Responsible Care® Management Systems (such as RC14001) require the registered organization to: “qualify and periodically review carriers, suppliers, distributors, customers, contractors and third-party providers based on Responsible Care® or other health, safety, security and environmental performance criteria.”
Other Management Systems, such as the Canadian Responsible Care® program, require Transportation Carrier Assessments every two years.
Quality Management Systems – helps you with your “commitment to compliance” for maintaining a Quality Management System. Eagle Group® will conduct the periodic evaluation of your supplier’s Compliance System, such as those for DOT and OSHA requirements.
˂˂ Compliance/Other Audits ˃˃
Environmental Compliance Auditing – to assist you in your “commitment to compliance” for maintaining an Environmental Management System, such as ISO 14001, RC14001 and Responsible Care® Management System. Eagle Group® will conduct the periodic evaluation of your Compliance System. Audit Results are reported per ASTM E2107 Standard Practice for
Environmental Regulatory Compliance Audits.
Occupational Health and Safety Compliance Auditing – helps you maintain proactive measures of performance to monitor compliance with applicable legislation and regulatory requirements for an OH&S Management System, such as ISO 45001, RC14001 and Responsible Care® Management System. Eagle Group® will conduct the periodic evaluation of your Compliance System. Audit results are reported per ASTM E2107 Standard Practice for Environmental Regulatory Compliance Audits.
Note: There is no current standard for OH&S reporting so we use the environmental format.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) – for organizations that are involved in the exporting of any defense products, services, or related technical data this set of export control laws are designed to prevent unauthorized foreign nationals from procuring accessing physical materials or technical data related to defense and military technologies is restricted.
Proposition 65 – is officially known as the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. Designed to protect California’s drinking water sources from being contaminated with chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and requires businesses to inform Californians about exposures to such chemicals. These requirements are extended to out of state manufacturers and requires the organization to provide a consumer warning and applies regardless of whether a business is located in California or out-of-state, as long as its products cause exposures to individuals in California. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Security Vulnerability Assessments (SVA) – a vulnerability assessment of your security weaknesses. These weaknesses may be of a variety of nature such as Information Systems, transportation routes, or physical facilities. It evaluates the system/organization’s susceptibility to any known vulnerabilities, assigns severity levels to those vulnerabilities, and recommends remediation or mitigation, if and whenever needed. For instance, many chemical handling organizations are subject to the federal requirement “Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS)” which requires the organization to do a Security Vulnerability Assessment per the Chemical Security Assessment Tool (CSAT).