What our Consultants can do for you!
Eagle Group® Consultants can review your operation to determine areas of strength and weakness to the Standard requirements; we can mentor your Internal Auditors through the auditor process; we can help you develop documentation using systems you already have in place; and, we can guide your team through the implementation process for a Management System.
˂˂ Gap Analysis ˃˃
The Eagle Group® Consultant will facilitate the following:
- Opening Meeting – explanation of activities to management team and key personnel.
- System Evaluation Assessment – analyze your operation to determine areas of strength and weakness in relation to the Standard requirements. We will identify key business processes, as well as determine the scope of registration to ensure proper application of the Standard.
- Management Debriefing – meet with your management team and key personnel to review the existing system shortcomings and recommendations for corrective actions. We will verbally review the projected time phased implementation plan.
- Written Report – prepare a detailed report identifying non-conformances, recommendations, corrective actions, observations; and, a time-phased implementation plan addressing how to streamline the common elements of documentation.
˂˂ Internal Auditor Consulting ˃˃
The Eagle Group® Consultant will mentor your Internal Auditors through the auditor process after they receive an introduction to the appropriate Standard(s) and lecture portion of the Internal Auditor training. The Consultant will continue working with your Internal Auditors to ensure effective Internal Audits are conducted.
“the Eagle Group® edge”
our Quick Start System for
˂˂ Documentation Development ˃˃
The Consultant/Technical Writer will facilitate the following:
- Customize an approach that will address special needs and interest of your business. This approach will move you through the steps to registration, recognizing the importance for you to own your system, when the registrar arrives.
- Eagle Group® recognizes the value of time, money, and internal resources to your business. In response, we will oversee your implementation initiative to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the process.
- Use your existing systems where practical, applicable and appropriate; we will work with you to develop and provide procedures, work instructions and documentation data utilizing our Quick Start system to “reverse engineer” the document writing process in the absence of required documentation.
- Our experienced team will work beside your staff to develop a working Quality Management System (QMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS), Laboratory Management System or Responsible Care® Management System that you will own and understand.
˂˂ Implementation Guidance ˃˃
The Eagle Group® Project Manager will facilitate the following:
- Issuance of Management System documentation.
- When appropriate, assist you in finding a Registrar who will work well with your organization.
- Participate in Steering Team Meetings and Management Reviews as required.
- Conduct required system training, including Internal Auditor.
- Work with employee teams to apply and understand your Management System.
- Ensure system documentation is in conformance with the System and the Standard requirements.
- A documented visit report outlining activities accomplished, assignments, and an updated implementation schedule.